This month we have some big news to share… Have you visited our site on your phone or tablet recently? If you have, then you already know that The Web Blend finally has a responsive design! No more hassle with having to zoom in to read some text or click a link because we’ve got it covered!
We’d like to also share that some very popular icon sets have added us to their collections. Now you can now include our icon to go along with your other popular social networking sites. Thanks to these creators!
Last but not least, we’ve created a public “board” on our favorite organizational tool, Trello, so we can collect your input and also share with you what we’re working on. Trello is an addicting tool that you’ll probably end up using for all of your other projects. Check it out and leave your feedback!
That’s it for our updates of the month! Thanks again for contributing and for your support.
We just re-launched a little less than a month ago and we already have some new improvements that we’d like to share with you. Our main goal with this relaunch is to turn TheWebBlend into a more personal community for designers and developers.
Here are some new upgrades we’ve made:
- If you’re a new user and skip uploading a profile image, we will use your Gravatar image. If you don’t have one, we’ll assign one of our flashy default avatars.
- New users will also have to verify their email address. This will dramatically reduce the amount of fake/spam users and give us much better content.
- When you comment on any posts, the author will be emailed with your comment. You can turn this off by logging into your notification settings.
- Not sure if you noticed some of our buttons weren’t working, but if you use The Shareaholic plugin, AddThis or any TWB images on your blog posts, they’re now working properly.
- Last but not least, we’re working on releasing our own API so stay tuned!